Renda & Renda’s Response to Covid-19
To Our Clients and Employees
On behalf of Renda & Renda our #1 priority is the safety of our clients, families and employees of the community in which we live and work.
In light of the unprecedented and rapidly changing world climate we want to share with you what we are doing to serve our clients under the utmost security while continuing to provide service to you.
Currently Renda & Renda remains open to serve you.
We are still preparing all types of tax returns and continue to do payrolls and accounting for our business clients.
At this time we are allowing face-to-face meetings on a limited basis with the following protocols:
- Meetings are by appointment only. No walk-ins.
- Appointments are at the sole discretion of the accountant and must be made directly through them.
- Temperature check and COVID response assessment form must be completed upon arrival and before entering our office.
- Masks are required by all parties.
- All meetings will be held in our conference at a distance of 6 ft. apart.
If you have your documentation ready for us and you are not meeting with us please use one of the following methods to get it to us:
- Drop it through the mail slot in the bottom of our office door.
- Email or Fax it to us.
- Drop it in the mail.
Please include with your documentation- your phone number and a copy (front and back) of your’s and your spouse’s current driver’s license. As soon as we receive it and review it we will call you with any questions we might have.
Currently our summer hours are:
- Monday – Thursday – 8:30am – 5pm
- Friday – 8:30am – Noon
We have instituted additional cleaning protocols for our offices to help keep them healthy and safe. We are also making arrangements to ensure that we will be able to provide payroll processing services to those of our clients who need it should our situation change.
We are implementing procedures based on guidance from the World Health Organization and the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention along with State and local government agencies.
It is an honor to serve you and we are committed to your safety as a whole.
If you have any questions about Renda & Renda’s services, please feel free to fill out our contact form and we will get back to you within two business days.